2021 Pathfinder Fair Information
The Pathfinder Fair will be held at three locations: Minnetonka Seventh-day Adventist Church, Capitol City Adventist Christian School, and a Northern Minnesota location. This will allow for social distancing and smaller groups at each location. This event will be held in Class B Uniform.
Pathfinder Fair will be held on May 2 from 9:30am-3:00pm.
Registration HERE before midnight April 17th.
Minnetonka Adventist Church: 3510 Williston Rd, Minnetonka, MN 55345
Capitol City Adventist Christian School: 1220 McKnight Rd S, St Paul, MN 55119
Pathfinder Fair Schedule
8:45 Area Coordinator Preparation Meeting
9:00 Club Director Preparation Meeting and Registration set-up
9:30 Health and Temperature Check and Club Registration with Directors
- Everyone onsite will to go through the health screening questions and temperature check
- People register with their club director, and club director will check for Pathfinder Waivers
- Each Club will be given a Color Wrist Band to aid with Station Rotations.
10:00 Welcome & Prayer
10:05 Color Guard
10:10 Pledge & Law & Song
10:40 Marching Instruction
- As many clubs haven’t been able to meet in person to do marching practice, this event will have a general marching refresher course for everyone
- Club drill instructors are invited help instruct
11:15 Drill Down
- This is a marching game where Pathfinders get to practice their marching skills in a Simon Says style competition
11:35 Fancy March
- Clubs are invited to sign up to do a fancy march presentation, these will not be scored
- Everyone will need to bring a sack lunch or work out food within their family or club there isn’t going to be food for sale this year
12:30 Group Honor – God’s Messenger
1:30 Verbal Reports – What has your club been doing this year?
- Each club is asked to plan a 5 minute report where the director and Pathfinders share with the group 1 or 2 activities or honors their club has worked on this last year. Clubs are welcome to bring visuals if they have them, but they are not required
2:00 Honor - Christian Grooming and Manners
- This Honor will be taught through station rotations. Each club will be asked to rotate together according to their schedule and color group.
3:00 Clean up
3:15 Closing Prayer and Announcements