Every Pathfinder Club needs to complete all three steps of the registration process by September 30, 2022 for the 2022-2023 year.
All three steps are open for your club to complete during the month of September. There is no wait time in-between steps, and steps 2 and 3 can be done in either order.
- Basic Club Information, filled out by Club Director
- Church and Club Coordination Agreement, filled out by the church pastor or head elder.
- Information Uploads, attach staff list, member list, and calendar
- Download Staff List Form Here (all staff need to be Verified Volunteers)
- Download Club Member List Form Here
- Calendar outlining planned club events can be uploaded in any form
This year, blanket waivers will not be signed as a part of registration, instead individual waivers will be required at each Conference event.
Registration is necessary as it ensures that your club is working with the Pathfinders, Parents, Church and Conference in the best way. The registration process will ask you provide updated Pathfinder and staff information, conn and provide you the updated volunteer screening and necessary paper work so your events can covered by insurance.
Registration is required to attend any Conference Pathfinder Event and to purchase club specific supplies from AdventSource.
Beyond that, as a registered club, we can better work with you to connect you to events and the resources that will help you be successful in your ministry.