Every Adventurer Club need to complete all three steps of this register process with the Minnesota Conference by September 30, 2023 for the 2023-2024 year.
All three steps are open for your club to complete during the month of September. There is no wait time in-between steps, and steps 2 and 3 can be done in either order.
- Basic Club Information, filled out by Club Director
- Church and Club Coordination Agreement, filled out by the church pastor or head elder.
- Information Uploads, attach staff list, member list, and calendar
- Download Staff List Form Here (all staff need to be Verified Volunteers)
- Download Club Member List Form Here
- Calendar outlining planned club events can be uploaded in any form
This year, blanket waivers will not be signed as a part of registration, instead individual waivers will be required at each Conference event.
Registration is necessary as it ensures that your club is working with the Adventurers, Parents, Church and Conference in the best way. The registration process will have you have updated Pathfinder and staff information, connect the club and the church so they are on the same page and get you the updated volunteer screening and necessary paper work so your events can covered by insurance.
Registration is required to attend any Conference Adventurer Event and to purchase club specific supplies from AdventSource.
Beyond that as a registered club we can better work with you to connect you to events and the resources that will help you be successful in your ministry.