Conference ConstiTuency Meeting
The 2nd Quadrennial Session and the 108th Regular Session of the Minnesota Conference of Seventh-day Adventists will be held on Sunday, May 15. 2016, at Olson Middle School, 4551 W 102nd Street, Bloomington, MN 55437.
CAMP MEETING, JUNE 10-18, 2016
All in for Jesus
With all this going for us, my dear, dear friends,
stand your ground. And don't look back.
Throw yourselves into the work of the Master,
confident that nothing you do for him
is a waste of time or effort. 1 Cor. 15:58
The Message Copyright 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H Peterson
September 23-25, 2016 @ North Star Camp
Simple Church is a lay-led house church planting network. Simple Churches meet on Sabbath in homes and focus on reaching secular and/or unchurched people, the “nones and dones” in today’s culture.
Fact #1: Last year, 104 million Americans walked away from their local churches to go find God. This may come as a surprise, but a massive cultural shift is taking place in America. The questions we must ask ourselves are: How will we reach these people? Are we willing to become modern-day missionaries to reach these people?
Fact #2: 50% of the attendance in the average Simple Church is secular and/or unchurched people. Why? In today's changing culture, people are more comfortable gathering for Bible study in home settings where strong trusting relationships are developed. Their first question is, Do I trust you? If they trust you, then you can influence them spiritually.
How do I get started?
- Minnesota Conference has scheduled a Simple Church Training Workshop for September 23-25, 2016, at North Star Camp. Registration information is listed below. Minnesota members will be given first priority in registering until July 1, 2016.
- Yes. Simple Church is about reaching “the mission field that lives where you live”—beginning at home. One of the best ways to reach this first mission field is to bring them alongside you as part of the mission team.
- In keeping with this family-styled missionary work, children are welcome to come and participate.
- There will be no child care provided, so please plan to bring quiet activities for young children. Parents are responsible for supervision.
- Five Meals served. Each meal is $10 per person, $5 for children ages 3 – 12, children under 3 years free.
- Seminar fee is $25 per participant over the age of 12.
- $80 per Cabin
- $26 per tent site (bring your own tent)
Reserve your place. Reservation deadline is September 1, 2016.
Call Kristen Hallman at (423) 508-5718.
Send check or money order to North Star Camp, 11287 Eagleview Drive, NE, Brainerd, MN 56401.
To learn more about this new opportunity, visit http://www.simplechurchathome.com/
Camp Meeting 2015 Podcasts are now on Line
All of the 2015 Camp Meeting Audio Podcasts are available on line.
Click Here to see the list of speakers.
Conference Constituency Meeting - May 15, 2016
Adventurer Family Camp at NSC - Jun 03, 2016
Camp Pitch for Camp Meeting - Jun 09, 2016
Camp Meeting - Jun 10, 2016
Camp Ditch - Jun 19, 2016
Camp Abilities at NSC - Jun 19, 2016
Junior Camp at NSC - Jun 26, 2016
Board of Trustees - Jun 28, 2016
Tween Camp at NSC - Jul 03, 2016
Teen Camp at NSC - Jul 10, 2016
Cub Camp at NSC - Jul 17, 2016
Family Camp at NSC - Jul 24, 2016
Pastors Meetings at NSC - Jul 31, 2016
Teachers Meetings at NSC - Aug 02, 2016
Pathfinder Camporee - Aug 12, 2016>> Visit the calendar for all the details.